My First Post \('.' )d
Finally and at last I’ve started my very own blog. It has been a very very very long time delayed for me to actually start the blog as I had the idea of starting it. I could remember that the word “blog” first came to me in year 2004. That was a happy honey moon year for me, it was the year after I took SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia) [equivalent to O level I guess]. Therefore, “blog” didn’t really catch my attention as it wasn’t that popular during that period of time. (At least it wasn’t among my peers.) Quite out-dated huh~
Blog started gaining its popularity until the out-dated ones (like me) also floated with the word “blog” everyday on newspaper, magazine, conversation with peers, and definitely on the internet. I have been thinking to start a blog since 1 year ago, seriously! However, the thought has been remained as a thought. Until today, it has become a reality, Muahahahah!!! Congratulate for the birth of my blog! Yoyoyo \(^^)/
There are many reasons for me to start this blog, the main one would be allowing me to jot down interesting experience that happen on me in my life. The second one would be… allowing me to write more, because writing more can actually help me to improve my English. I am not comfortable with the English level I currently have, I hope I could write better English. (So, if I made any grammatical, sentence, or any other error, do give me comment on how to improve it. If possible, just send me a mail la, don’t post as comment, it’s quite shame you know~ but if you insists, it won’t be a problem as well, we learn together, heh~~ yoyo <(^^)<>
Blog started gaining its popularity until the out-dated ones (like me) also floated with the word “blog” everyday on newspaper, magazine, conversation with peers, and definitely on the internet. I have been thinking to start a blog since 1 year ago, seriously! However, the thought has been remained as a thought. Until today, it has become a reality, Muahahahah!!! Congratulate for the birth of my blog! Yoyoyo \(^^)/
There are many reasons for me to start this blog, the main one would be allowing me to jot down interesting experience that happen on me in my life. The second one would be… allowing me to write more, because writing more can actually help me to improve my English. I am not comfortable with the English level I currently have, I hope I could write better English. (So, if I made any grammatical, sentence, or any other error, do give me comment on how to improve it. If possible, just send me a mail la, don’t post as comment, it’s quite shame you know~ but if you insists, it won’t be a problem as well, we learn together, heh~~ yoyo <(^^)<>
8 Comments:
Testing...
WTF... wat testing......
nvm la... still thx for ur support... kelvin, u should start a blog as well, lemme pijak u gao gao
yoyoyo...all the "yoyo" style of writing blog...bleh...
Tim: u like or i like, i like yoyoyo~~ a ~u blow~ a! I love ur last post, the "story behind petrol" thingy
David: oh~ common, u are getting fatter, still sleep??? omg...
erm... I know you are trying to say "come on!", but I kept thinking of "common" as in "ordinary"!!! >.< Grrr... *Fights with mental correction database*
******busy fighting...******
hahaha, it's good for u to comment on it also, actually it really sounds like "ordinary" nx time should just use "comm-on", maybe "comooon"
....
sounds weird...
Nvm la, just common... hehehe
Com'on? Pokemon? Doraemon? Digimon?
xD
dun so stuck-up, "testing" is a very important process in the world, You wouldn't hv light without Addison testing for millions of times on the light bulbs... So, do appreciate my testing! hoho! SCREW UP PAL!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home