The Road Not Taken
[Re-edited on April 27 @ 11:37PM] (Decided to change our destination from Redang to Tioman, cuz... cut cost!!)
My title sounds familiar to most of you?? YES!! You are right, it’s the poem we learnt in Form… 4 or 5… can’t recall… anyway, that’s the poem… To dig in your nightmare, let me paste the poem here~ MUahaAHAha!!!
Oh yeah~~ remember the hardship you had put to understand and comprehend the whole poem?? Ya, this reminds me my secondary English teacher, she’s one of the most respectful teachers I ever had, Ms Gan. OH yeah~~ hope she’s doing well for her career… I think the government should promote her the post of Education Minister in Malaysia! Hehehe~~
Anyway, the purpose of me recalling the poem is… it applies in my present situation. My friends have started planning where to trip after our final exam… (for your info… our final exam is coming… IS COMING!!! And just like others youth, we started planning what to do after exam before even the exam take place… “so called” to release stress… haiz…) And the situation is… I have two places to go, Singapore and PulauRedangTioman… hhahhahah… Here’s my two path of destinations…
However, my situation is a bit different, the poet chose either one path, but I have to choose both! NO Choice! But I’m willing to do so as well, because some friends will be leaving motherland after exam, this might be the last chance for us to have our extreme enjoyment.
PulauRedangTioman/ RedangTioman Island
3 pics of Redang


>> Tioman


Singapore
My title sounds familiar to most of you?? YES!! You are right, it’s the poem we learnt in Form… 4 or 5… can’t recall… anyway, that’s the poem… To dig in your nightmare, let me paste the poem here~ MUahaAHAha!!!
The Road Not Taken
by Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
(If interested with the poem, go here)
by Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
(If interested with the poem, go here)
[But i guess, this link wont' be popular...]
Oh yeah~~ remember the hardship you had put to understand and comprehend the whole poem?? Ya, this reminds me my secondary English teacher, she’s one of the most respectful teachers I ever had, Ms Gan. OH yeah~~ hope she’s doing well for her career… I think the government should promote her the post of Education Minister in Malaysia! Hehehe~~
Anyway, the purpose of me recalling the poem is… it applies in my present situation. My friends have started planning where to trip after our final exam… (for your info… our final exam is coming… IS COMING!!! And just like others youth, we started planning what to do after exam before even the exam take place… “so called” to release stress… haiz…) And the situation is… I have two places to go, Singapore and Pulau
However, my situation is a bit different, the poet chose either one path, but I have to choose both! NO Choice! But I’m willing to do so as well, because some friends will be leaving motherland after exam, this might be the last chance for us to have our extreme enjoyment.
Pulau


>> Tioman



Singapore
6 Comments:
Yoyoyo! At last I can comment.. Hey, I need to ask you.. Is Redang nice onot?? Hmm... Why do I think that I've asked you this before?
.... (xD)
Anywayz! Tell me asap ya!
This shouldn't be the road not taken... It should be the roadS TAKEN by a GREEDY lizard... Padan. Hahahaha!!!
I also dunno actually, nv been there be4... hehe...
should just let someone been there to comment.. by the way, i've updated it. they now changed to Tioman
Cuz... cheaper, heheheh
Not la, i'm not greey, i'm just... Just... a nice boy, yoyoyoy
fu*ker! your worlds always got hidden meaning inside one a!! omg...
words, churekie, WORDS. xD And watch the language! See Chris so gentleman... Apalalu! *evil laugh*
Who's "her"?? Oooo... The *hem!**hem!* that Chris was always talking about?? Mwahahahaha!
hahahah!!! dunno, just for the sake of fun~~ it didn't make u fun??!! or "feel" fun at least??? Ooo~~ too bad...
yeah, her name is....
TIFFANY LEE,
go here and c >>
http://www.ah-t.hk.st/
muahahahhhahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home