A Temporary Release!
If you have been following my blog, you’ll definitely know that I’m having few days break before my last exam subject, Global Business Context. The purpose for me to write this blog is… is… is… well, so called “release stress”! And it was a great day for “day off” yesterday! Because… It was raining in the morning, rain reminds us to relax, and therefore I shall relax! (wat nonsense I’m crapping) Anyway just for the sake for blogging!
Should I really grow fishes behind my car (as sugested by my friends?)
Yeah, I had a day off yesterday to Lowyat Plaza. It has been around 2 months from my last visit.
I thought I was a Tarzan (well, I know u guys wont’ agree with that… OK, ok!!! A starving Tarzan! Ok now? Happy now? !@#$QX#$!) that never been to a city when I saw the “changes”! There were so many new gadgets that I never seen before had “popped-up” in the shops. New speakers, new monitors, new chicks! (Opps! Did I say anything wrong?) The prices of those toys had dropped even faster then the speed of light! And they keep dropping! HURAAY!!
I visited two of my favorite stores, CYCOM (2nd floor) and All IT (3rd floor). I have friends working in these stores, and they give me awesome price! YUHUUU!! And they are rock! You know who I’m saying, thank you! And of cause I’ve got some new gadgets for myself!
Resonable price with good quality

Then, next visit was to Sungei Wang. Nothing special and interesting there besides fashion, people and chicks! Haha! (That was already very special and interesting!)
Well, this is my post… Interesting day with boring post, ngek ngek ngek! Study hard buddies and get good luck for urs coming favorite subject!
Then, we visited another store and we found out...
Oh MAN! Even a MALAU (Monkey) can do business!!




4 Comments:
oh man..i never expect will become one of the character in ur blog...some more still need to distort the fact said i pulled off myself...u really a fucxxx...btw u really helped me lots in purchasing all computer equipment yesterday n got a really good price n quality...thanks ya brother...belanja u makan edy..so u cant require other special meal from me anymore..ok...otehrwise tis stupid always say i owe him meal or money or other thing 1...sometims i also dont know should feel happy or sad to become ur friend..haiz..
muahahahah!! oh my buddy!
common, i'm sure u find it joyfull and happy when i PIJAK or ejek u! that's y u do the same thing with me, we are all suckers, and as Win said... we deserve for it! hahahah
Breed mermaids la
then I go visit u everyday
You are not my buddy. I merajuk liao. Never call me out for discounted computer items huh?!! >.<
Post a Comment
<< Home