Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Slack Back!

How long it has been from my last post?? Woo!! FEW MONTHS!! What the…
First of all, I would like to apologize for just anyone that I’ve broke my promise that I had made to you. I’m just too passion about what I’m doing and yet, I’ve missed a huge part of my private life! Very sincere I’m here to apologize… I’ve made a lot of promises which I didn’t appear to keep it. I’ve missed the trip to Redang, I’ve missed the gathering of you all…

Ok, sounds sad?? Yeah, that’s the purpose for me to make the post, to make you sad! LOL, well, there are just too much for me to share since the “disappearance” of me. I’ve gained a lot of priceless experience ever since I started my holiday vacancy, such as meeting “somebody” that I would never imagine I could ever get near to them, having chances travel to places which I don’t think I’d chose to go to, like…. Oil palm estate, rubber estate and etc etc… hahahaha!!

“That’s just too much!”

Well! Fine, I won’t talk rubbish here! So, I miss my friends, HOW U ALL DOING??? U all miss me???!! [p/s: the only option to this question is (YES)]
For yours concern, I’ve passed all my subjects in the exam, thanks to the lectures, I think they did help me a lot, thanks to classmate who tried to enlighten the stupid me, and thanks to myself for not wasting parents’ money! LOL, I would say I’m just too lucky to pass the exam, which initially, I had already prepared to accept the bad news of failing one or two subjects.

I have bad time management here! Someone please lead me to the light, teach me how TIME MANAGEMENT works? I’m dying out there to figure out what the hell is that! Because of bad time management, I couldn’t do a lot of tasks which I could have done, such as updating the blog, nyam-char with my friends and etc etc. If I have no problem with my time management, I shouldn’t have so many [could-have-done] tasks.

Actually I have more to share here, such as how my work is, what people I have met with, and what I’ve done during this holiday. I would admit that because of bad time management, I didn’t able to spare more time for blogging.

That’s all, wish all the best for you guys. Especially for those who has been viewing my blog. I couldn’t believe that the number of my Website Hit Counter still counting after a long “hibernation”. It was 700+ when my last visit, YEAH, MY LAST VISIT…. Lol… what a lazy blogger I’m….

Good luck for u all~~
All the best ya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home