New feature in my blog
Hi, all!
here's another new feature in my blog who recommended by my fren.
I've put it over here

Now you can do searching on my blog... well... is that interesting? hahaha... i know... the answer would be... NOT AT ALL! Well, I don't find it's interesting either, but it doesn't spoit my blog's look! so, it's ok to put it there. And at least we can do some dictionary work on that search box.
It's easy, just type "define:[watever you wanna search]", for example, you wanna know what is "human" then just type
define:human
in da search box will do. By doing that, you'll amazingly found out human is the 4th album released by Death in 1991! hahahah!
So, what is Death?
...
well, honestly... I don't know either! ha.. let's do another searching
type death human.......
O!!! ic... it can be found out in this page
not bad! hahah isn't it
ok
gimme some comment on my stupid act....
and if you are interested, copy the these code and paste in under your html code, let's crazy together
Enjoy ya
here's another new feature in my blog who recommended by my fren.
I've put it over here

It's easy, just type "define:[watever you wanna search]", for example, you wanna know what is "human" then just type
define:human
in da search box will do. By doing that, you'll amazingly found out human is the 4th album released by Death in 1991! hahahah!
So, what is Death?
...
well, honestly... I don't know either! ha.. let's do another searching
type death human.......
O!!! ic... it can be found out in this page
not bad! hahah isn't it
ok
gimme some comment on my stupid act....
and if you are interested, copy the these code and paste in under your html code, let's crazy together
Enjoy ya
2 Comments:
At last you are blogging again!!
yes, the google part is USELESS...
Fufufufufufu~~~ *evil laugh*
Well, glad that you are still your crazy self! Keep it up! ^__^
I have too many ways to access google.
i. IE7 gives me the opportunity to search through a searchbox defaulted to google
ii. type www.google.com in the adress bar
iii. from ur blog?... Too many jor
Haha
Post a Comment
<< Home