My Story
Since we are sharing the same SUR name, I won’t lose too far! I’m going to publish My Story as well, because of copyright issue, I gonna use another title for the book; My Property Story!
For your concern, I’ve been in property line for few months, and at last decided to have my experience printed on this blog! At least it might be a good reference for me in the future!
So, I’ve come out with my book’s cover, but I’m still waiting for a publisher to publish it to the market.
P/s: If there is any publisher reading this blog, better act fast, cause there are millions of them (other publisher) lining up to publish my book. You might not believe it, but if you heard of my previous track record, you’ll surely be amazed! My last book was the best selling book in the world! Curious now? Wanna know what my last book was? Ok, let me tell you, my last book published is called Rich Mum, Poor Mum! Ever heard of it? Ha! Now I know how scared you are!
My Property Story from Me! muahaha!Hopefully I won't end up being sued by Uncle Lim, let's pray for it
Introduction
The very first question people will always ask me when I meet with them (those uncles, unties, old man, old women, and even some of my-age’s friends) is:
“Why property? People in the same age range as you do not normally go in to this sector.”
My answer is always different depends on the people who questioned
To the same-age-range fellow:
“Cause it makes money! Ha! And you can always have chance to get in to pretty gals’ house! That’s the biggest reason! Hahah!”
To unties and uncles:
“Well, because I need more experience, especially property brings me to know people like you, you all are very successful and there I got a chance to learn from you! How lucky I am.”
So… what is my real answer?
Hahha! Still thinking! But the answers above are true also.
Chapter 1: Have you made any money?
My friends always ask that! Yeah, now I gonna answer you all! Yeah, I made some! Really SOME, Not much! I can tell you that some of you who worked as telemarketers are richer then me. Because my expenses were quite costly as well! I believe that I didn’t fully utilize the potential of making money in this field. It isn’t I didn’t want to, but I couldn’t. I’m not experienced enough to due with the buyers and owners when I first started. Dealing with buyers and owners of a house need a good negotiation skill, this skill in my opinion is tougher then direct selling skill, and it could not be acquired by just reading some negotiation book, or listen from those who are already very good in it. It needs to be practiced practically! That takes time!
Chapter 2: Dealing with buyers & house owner
Buyer is important, without them, you can never earn a penny in this field. I didn’t say that owner is not important ya, without them, you think you could just sell off your underwear and make money out of it? Owner supply the house and of cause buyer demand for it. The world is always ugly, owner always want the house to be sold at the highest price in his area. The higher, the better! Probably by selling the house, they can have enough money to buy a private air plane, which would be great for them. While on the other hand, buyer wants the house with cheapest price in his desired area. A house as cheap as a Kancil, but equipped with BMW’s engine, Mercedes’ interior, Volvo’s safety system, Roll Royce’s feel and Range Rover’s body shield would definitely the best choice for them. What an ugly world~ If I happen to be the buyer, I would be satisfied enough if I could get a building like KLCC for the price of a BMX mountain bike, that is acceptable, right?
Yeah, this building is now MINE!Wanna have party in there? Just drop my secretary a call!
So, lemme show you some properties that are transacting in my hand





Don't tell anyone, I'm actually planning to do some attack on this place!
Conclusion: My opinion
As an property agent, I’m able to foresee the future of this sector. This is a must-enter field for anyone who which to become wealthier regardless of what background you came from. Either you are a IT fellow like Bill Gates, or God of Stock Market like Warren Buffet, I can tell you 100% they do INVEST in property!
11 Comments:
LOL! You're so funny!!! xD
Oooo.... But since you are doing somewhat marketing, isn't ok to work anywhere you fancy as long as you can get buyers? You don't have to be in KL all the time, rite?
Btw, I really love your photoshop editing... Is it really photoshop??? It's lovely! ^o^
I cant believe i actually finish the entry you posted, i gonna sue you for insulting my intelligence.
lolx
As you know I am not going to comment your post, but your commitment in looking for fortune certainly impresses me. From the day i know you you already talking about money, good to see now you're pathing the way to it.
Hope one day you'll meet your fortune, very soon.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vivivava: OHyeah, Glad you lv it. tat's photoshop, i lv it also!! MuaK~ haha! The pictures shown above was only a portion of it! really a small portion. I got lot more, which I took from JB to Perak! hahah! it's interesting at the same time tiring!
anonymous:
Hi, although i don't know who are u, still thx 4 reading my blog. Drop me your detail at churekie@gmail.com we might be doing business together. Would you help me to pay the initial $25 and I'll pay you back $250 if I made money out from the link you give me, seriously, private msg me, and we'll get the deal done. Or you might need a better deal, let's talk bout it. pm me ya
eddie: you farker! i spent nearly an hour to finish the post and u said insulting your intelligent?! come, i'll sue you for sueing me! haha, but thx for reading, and let's move on to court
Hi James! How do you do? Didn't know that you do have blog and is involving in property business now! Real estate is definitely a good way to earn money! I have faith in you that you are gonna earn big money and become very successful one day!
ah ha! yeah, Jessica! yeah, Thx! if i can be really successful in my real estate path, sure i'll belanja u watever u want! hahaha
That's great. Don't eat your words k? Whatever I want!! HAHA!
Do I get belanja-ed too? (o.o) innocent eyes...
james, this is Eyetoy again, ;) where is ur friend Kelvin? i decided to buy him a ticket to sarawak, if he is willing to come :) and jessica would sure know i can pack big mouth kelvin up and feed him to the pigs :) it shouldn't be a problem.. dare come to the challenge kelvin?
Wahaha...>.< Can't stop laughing...
Can't make myself to read all the content, as the 1st part really funny. Millions of publisher looking for you >.< you are dreaming...haha.
Anyways,it's a different feature for your blog.
>"<
Where have you been?
Haven't seen you written anything for such a long time...
Post a Comment
<< Home